Daddiooooh!

Happy Father's Day!
--
Maggie

On 6/18/2017 5:40 AM, Muggles wrote:

Thank you! :-)
--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)

On 6/18/2017 5:26 AM, David B. wrote:

Nice to have a day for us. I tell my boys that it is the gift that counts ;)
On 6/18/2017 12:15 PM, Frank wrote:

Haha! :-)
Here are the cards received by my protégé today:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dacmfiioj0w785b/Jonathan%27s%20Father%27s%20day%20cards.jpg?dl=0
The one on the left from his son, the other from his daughter.
--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)

On 6/18/2017 10:02 AM, David B. wrote:

Nice cards. Of course I was joking but have said it before to them. Mine are coming for diner and two of the three are fathers themselves. Sometimes I get cards homemade by the granddaughters. Will be fun day.
On 6/18/2017 6:55 PM, Frank wrote:

Thanks..... and I did appreciate that you were joking! ;-)
Family is what life is all about. I tust you had a great day.
--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)

On 6/18/2017 6:15 AM, Frank wrote:

LOL Hope ya'll have a nice day!
--
Maggie

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 12:41:01 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

Thank you!
My Father's Day gift is that I get to spend the day in the shop working on the kitchen island that I'm building for my daughter.
That is definitely *not* a complaint. ;-)
On 6/18/2017 2:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

She probably thinks you are the best dad in the world!
You're not, of course ..... because MY daughter has tod me that *I* am! ;-)
--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)

On 06/18/2017 9:04 AM, David B. wrote: ...

Not dad, but reminded me...t-shirt at local summer league ball game last night
"World's okayest Mom"

On 6/18/2017 3:08 PM, dpb wrote:

That's fun! :-)
(my apology to all for my typo with "told"
--
Sometimes man stumbles over the truth. (W.Churchill)

On 6/18/2017 8:37 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Sounds fun! We spent part of the day working in the garden tending to the veggies and planting flowers for the bees and other pollinators.
--
Maggie