Daddiooooh!

Thank you! :-)

Reply to
David B.

Nice to have a day for us. I tell my boys that it is the gift that counts ;)

Reply to
Frank

Thank you!

My Father's Day gift is that I get to spend the day in the shop working on the kitchen island that I'm building for my daughter.

That is definitely *not* a complaint. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Haha! :-)

Here are the cards received by my protégé today:-

The one on the left from his son, the other from his daughter.

Reply to
David B.

She probably thinks you are the best dad in the world!

You're not, of course ..... because MY daughter has tod me that *I* am! ;-)

Reply to
David B.

On 06/18/2017 9:04 AM, David B. wrote: ...

Not dad, but reminded me...t-shirt at local summer league ball game last night

"World's okayest Mom"

Reply to
dpb

That's fun! :-)

(my apology to all for my typo with "told"

Reply to
David B.

Nice cards. Of course I was joking but have said it before to them. Mine are coming for diner and two of the three are fathers themselves. Sometimes I get cards homemade by the granddaughters. Will be fun day.

Reply to
Frank

LOL Hope ya'll have a nice day!

Reply to
Muggles

Sounds fun! We spent part of the day working in the garden tending to the veggies and planting flowers for the bees and other pollinators.

Reply to
Muggles

Thanks..... and I did appreciate that you were joking! ;-)

Family is what life is all about. I tust you had a great day.

Reply to
David B.