Current interrupter for LG room air conditioner

Hi. I know this is off-season, but I'll ask it anyway. Do any of you have an LG room air conditioner? I have the LWHD8000R Window-type air conditioner. The part of the plug that fits into the wall socket is a large rectangular structure. I believe it is called a current interrupter. If you have an LG air conditioner, can you tell me what the current interrupter looks like on your AC? Is it made by Texas Instruments? Is there a part number? Thanks.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.