Crown Moulding Picture

I am not having any luck sending a pic to this newsgroup. I can use tinypic and get it down to a thumb print, but then it asks for this groups' email address. I am using news.eternal-september.org. It tells me it was sent, but it never shows up here. From your replies, I see the pic can't be sent this way.

Would anyone be willing to give me their email address? I could send it to you, and then you could post the pic here.

Sorry, but I am not giving up. I just don't have the time right now to research this.

Thanks.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Kate-

Goto Tinypic.com Click the browse button and select your picture. File type should be image. Leave resize to Default to get the best image resolution. Click the Upload now button and on the next screen grab the URL under "URL for E-Mail & IM" and post it to the newsgroup. It will look something like this:

Matt Williamson

Kate,

You can post pics here. The third party services recommended by other are best.

Or you can send it to me and I will post and link to it.

You should be able to figure out my email. It is real if you remove the obvious.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt

You don't send the picture to the newsgroup!! You open an account with one of the sites suggested to you (Picasa, etc.). After you open the account, you upload the picture to your Picasa album. Then, open the picture on the Picasa site you want us to see, highlight and copy the URL for it in the address bar, compose a message to the newsgroup via normal method, paste the URL for the picture into the message and hit "send".

I surprised you haven't gotten a royal flaming from the regulars on ahr :o)

Here is a link to Picasa to open an account (free).

norminn

I want the baseball cap! ROTFLMAO!

TDD

Reply to