Cracked tile grout?

I have some tile thats layed on top of lightweight concrete-condo- that has some cracks in the grout. Some crack go all the way around the tile, others just on one side. Are there any easy repairs for this?

Reply to
ephedralover

Have you tried filling the cracks with thinned grout (thinned with water).

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Cut-out as much of the existing grout as you can. There are special hi-speed diamond bit grinders for this purpose to make the job easier. Once you cut a groove, then use a good grout with acrylic additive to fill it in.

Reply to
syswizard

No, I have not. I need to find some to match the color. Any ideas?

Reply to
ephedralover