Corian, Silestone, Granite, LG or Plywood???? :O/

Can you not use a top-mount sink?

Regards, John.

Reply to
the_tool_man

Interestingly, the father in law put in granite all through his kitchen and installed a top-mount stainless sink and really regrets it after seeing how easy our cleanup is with our undermount sink (we don't have granite though, just quartz). The undermount costs more, but the cleanup is a lot easier, and I say this after years with a beautiful white Kohler cast iron sink.

Reply to
KLS

As I was about to say, faucet movement can be stopped by stubbing short rigid connecting copper pipes to the assembly and fixing these firmly to a cabinet back or fabricated support. From there, the usual flex lines can be used to the quarter turn shut off valves. Another gambit that works (haven't tried it myself) is to make a reinforcing plate from 1/8" brass drilled to the sink pattern. Faucet set through the sink mount holes, brass plate under the sink, faucet nuts tightened and you'd be good to go. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe