Precast open gutter type pavers

I am working on a project where I need to divert a moderate amount of water. Because of an underlying electrical service lines and some pool plumbing, I was thinking of running an open drain alongside the pool fence. I really can't go deep enough for a proper french drain without risking running into the incoming electrical service.
I saw some precast pavers on the web with a water groove cut into them. They would be ideal. They were about 12" x 12" x about 2 or 3" with a channel for water carved into them. I was wondering if anyone knew what they were called or who manufactures them. I've spent about an hour searching and just can't seem to find them again.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.