compressor auto drain kit question...

Hello, I just purchased a Harbor Freight auto drain kit for my compressor here;

got any pictures of their installation job or any tips on installing it?

Thanks, Ted Harris

ted harris

No info fo ryou, but ... did you notice the 100 psi maximum pressure? Seems kind of low to me, especially since many tools run 75 to 110 psi.

Reply to
Pop

I fill my compessor to 120 for air tools, knowing HF quality I bet it leaks at 90, and in a month it wont stop leaking.

Reply to
m Ransley