Colored silicon grout?

I believe there is a product like a colored (matched to a particular shade you might need) silicone-type grout. I was unable to drill under my fireplace bricks when I did my laminate floor (6 months ago) so I've got a quarter inch gap here and would like to fill it with some grout type stuff that will give (in case the floor moves). Where might I find this locally? Home Depot or Lowe's? If not, any ideas where I might find it online?

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
buck16

I installed molding into the brick when I did my floor. You do not want grout. A colored caulk might work for a while.

Reply to
SQLit

Reply to
buck16

Home Depot and others have a colored grout. However, the colors are limited.

Check Polyblend

Grouts,

Polyblend Ceramic Tile Caulk

Rich