Coin op Dyer Timmer

I have a older GE vd331cw4181 coin op cothers dryer.

Does anyone have a idea on the adjustment , longer, of the timer?

Thanks kindly

Reply to
james

if it ever ran the proper time length to dry OK?

have you ceaned all the exhaust lines completely?

I have a dryer that cycle time got longer and longer, incomplete drying.

pulled the whole mess out.........

found a dip in the flexible line caused when a washer hose was previously replaced.

the dip trapped moisture, actually a puddle of water, blocking the exhaust and making drying time skyrocket.

Reply to
hallerb

I think coin-op timers are usually manufactured by Set-O-Matic.

I *might* still have a couple of these NOS laying around, or some that are used but of unknown serviceability, but I'm not sure.
PS: They aren't cheap. -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

Duh. The timing is set by dipswitch on these boards, and I *might* have a couple of those...

-----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

Thank you Pat

That is exactly what I did it went from 45 minuter with the 4 cam to

60 minutes with the 3 cam.

Reply to
james