Clearing Drains with Air Pressure

Ok, got it.

It seems like you will be able to figure it out based on what you drawing shows that you already did. If there is room, maybe you could put an overflow Tee in where you have the PVC but before the reducer to 1 inch.

How did you create that drawing of what you have now?

Reply to
TomR

Thanks Tom. I'm the type that learns from my mistakes, sometimes over and over. LOL! I just used 1994 version 3.11 of Paint Shop Pro shareware. It's just a rough sketch using Paint Shop Pro 3.11 (ancient shareware) looking at the parts I have. I tend to get carried away with the details.

In the past I was trying to figure a way to add an overflow and not have to drill through the outside wall, but never could come up with anything that didn't require regular checking and dumping. Installing the drain outside, I can collect it in a bucket and use it for washing the car, etc.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney