Just a thought
Mold spores cannot be eliminated but we can get rid of it with
keep your house clean and dry
ventilation and good lighting
If possible, keep humidity in your house below
50% by using an air
conditioner or dehumidifier.
Fix any water problems
Clean mold off non-porous surfaces with a weak solution of bleach
Of course when cleaning mold, DO NOT FORGET to protect yourself by
wearing long sleeves, pants, shoes, and rubber gloves, as well as
goggles and a
Undermount Kitchen Sinks
Posted from the Free Home
Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.