Cleaning Inside tempered glass

I have tempered glass and there is some dirt (what it seams like) inside. I removed the and opened the seal on the windows between two glass paints there is some white stuff which won't come off with Windex or Fantastic, it seams that this is from the water condensations. Is there any way getting this out of the glass?

Reply to
Rafet

probably mineral deposits, try some CLR, calcium, lime, rust remover and it should work... it works on TV......

Reply to
jim

Do you mean thermo pane? That is two panes of glass sealed together acting as one?

You don't clean between them, you can't reseal them. If the seal is broken, you need to replace the unit.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Amen Joseph,

I read it as thermo pane also. Cannot be cleaned, cannot be resealed at home, time for a new unit.

Thermal units and labor usually +/- $100.

together

like)

between two

with