Circles on water damaged monitor?

I've tried all sorts of things, nothing works. Tablets, sprays, drops, etc, etc.

You just allow yourself to be beaten up? I'll have to do that if I ever see you. You just stand there?!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The only things that fail on my car are old rusty parts.

And there's no f****ng way I'm going to waste my time slowing down for bumps which shouldn't be there in the first place, and in the process waste a tonne of fuel.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Most can actually manage to enjoy the scenery and not trip over something that happens to be where they are walking towards.

Because you fools like to tell everyone what they can and cannot do.

Like walk around the shops stark naked etc.

Tho in your case that so everyone else doesn't die laughing.

Separate issue to how many have tried to train them to do that.

That's why you do that, stupid.

Your poor toilet training is your problem.

Nope. And the dogs arent angry.

But cat shit isnt always that obvious.

OK.

That doesn't work with parked cars.

No it doesn't with front wheel drive car.

Not with a front wheel drive car.

Unsurprising given that it's the main street.

By 11 years ?

In fact when checking the dates I discovered something I hadn't noticed previously, that some parts of town were done in 2008 and some in 2010. No obvious reason for that that its in the wilds of rural australia.

We do too, but there are signs on polls before those. All too new to be on the latest street view that only covers a few of the main roads which don't have speed bumps except down the main street.

We only have the two types and only 3 lots of what you call square ones, all on the one raceway road.

We do have 40kmph limits outside schools but the limit only applys for 90 minutes at the start and end of the school day so no speed bumps.

Show us the streetview.

Not just a posh car, there isnt a foot clearance under the Getz as I discovered, even the shortest bottle jacks don't fit.

The magistrate would tell you to go and f*ck yourself in appropriately bureaucratic language.

Because that road isnt wide enough for two lanes of traffic.

You don't understand what potholes do to shock absorbers. It doesn't snap off.

Rust on outside of a shock absorber is irrelevant.

You have in fact f***ed them all by tearing across speed bumps.

Yeah, looks more like liquid between layers of plastic.

The cat will be along soon to piss on it again.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You clearly f***ed up using those.

I wasn't beaten up.

Nope, I walked off. There were more of them than me, obviously trying to pick a fight. I'm not stupid enough to get involved. Plenty have ended up dead in that situation.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Bullshit. Most obviously with that frog steaming turd with wheels that was a writeoff when you were too stupid to even notice the engine overheating light until it died.

And that why you end up with and endless series of writeoffs.

Reply to
Rod Speed