Choose original Medicare? Add Medigap? A Part D drug plan? Or choose an Advantage plan?

I suspect pharmacies and the insurance vultures must hate Dr. Belk.

Reply to
Steve Johnson

Depends on your situation. His diatribe on supplemental insurance is right for many people but would have cost me well over $100k if I did not pay it for my wife.

Choose carefully. I pay $340 a year for Part D for what would cost me about $600 paying cash.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It is certainly now a one size fits all thing. I am perfectly happy with my advantage PPO but next year when my wife is 65, I am recommending she get plan G, (the Cadillac plan). She has more issues.

Reply to
gfretwell

^^^ not

I hope you meant NOT ........

Reply to
Anonymous

The insurance companies write the rules so they win more than they lose.  Glad to hear you beat them...even if you are a democrat.

Reply to
Nancy Omar-Pelosi

Nope, registered Independent. I dislike both parties but dislike Trump the most this time around.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski