Chain saw won't start

My Poulan Pro 260 LE chain saw won't start after its warm up so I have to leave the saw on. The primer bulb is empty, no gas, and won't prime regardless how times its pushed - still empty full of air. After a few hours the primer bulb starts to fill up with gas and I could start it again. Any ideas, TIA.

Reply to
Fred

Get yourself an ELECTRIC chainsaw. Gas saws are a pain in the ass. I sent ALL of mine to the landfill in an effort to eliminate things from my life that tended to piss me off more often than help me. I like the electric one. Just plug it in and go....

Reply to
TPutmann

That would make a lot of sense if I had a 2 mile long extension cord to go with it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Try Harbor Freight?

(let me know if this gives you a giggle).

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

They'd probably still have it plugged in over in China

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski