Ceiling Panel

I am about to start renovating my basement and I am considering installing either:

- Ceiling panel

- Dry Wall

- Tee Bar Ceiling Tile.

I am new at this stuff and was looking for some feedback on which way to go.

Thanks

Brian

hillier snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Brian Hillier

Drop-in tiles like an office bldg. So you can get at pipes and wiring when something messes up as it surely will.

Reply to
Reed

Convenient, easy installation, gets my vote. too. Subjectively, it seems to be better looking material.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

From an access point, a dropped ceiling ('Tee-Bar') is the best. I chose a sheetrock ceiling because it gave the room a home type feeling instead of an office feeling.