Cat abuse

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45347136
Yunno, I'd like to see the evidence for this latter day pogrom against cats because in my experience cats are pretty messy with their kills and I don't see anything like the number of half eaten corpses and feather pillow frenzies that these figures imply.
86,000,000 cats in the US are responsible for the deaths 26,000,000,000 mammals and birds they reckon.
That's 302 kills per cat per year.
That's a lot of mess. Anyone seen the evidence?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 15:45:48 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"

Yes and more importantly where you have a lot of feral cats, you see birds, rabbits and squirrels being replaced by rats because the rat is pretty much the only animal that can reproduce faster than cats can kill them. They will breed up to the food supply, that is greater because the cats have killed everything else. When these stories get started someone always has to tell us about Towser the wonder cat that killed a million rats (or something) but the point is he never ran out of rats. New Zealand has a serious invasive species problem and feral cats are one of them.
BTW we shoot them here, if animal control can't catch them.
On 1 Sep 2018, abelard wrote

Don’t the Tories always bribe rich voters by cutting their tax rates?
Or would you hypocrites rather I didn’t mention that?

On Sat, 01 Sep 2018 19:58:04 +0100, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes

taking less of a person's money is not 'bribing them'

i want you to feel free to post whatever nonsense enters your pin head
--
www.abelard.org