Cash payment vs repair costs

I understand that It is possible to receive a cash payment in place of expensive repair costs to get my central air unit repaired. Please email me the process I need to initiate to get a cash payment.

Reply to
Mason Bandy

Simple. Post a photo of the unit and a copy of the repair estimate. Then we will all chip in 10 or 20 bucks to cover it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 19:26:52 -0400, Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us to digest...

Count me out. He didn't make a 'donation' to the Tekkie Institute - cheap at twice the price.

Reply to
Tekkie©