Carpet apophysis

Hi, All I wonder what cause carpet apophysis. Does it a big problem? My second floor the carpet got outgrow in some place. I don't know if carpet's problem or floor's problem.

TIA Shell

Reply to
Shell

Huh?

Reply to
Kyle Boatright

Reply to
Shell

Maybe he means "apotheosis," as in "a brilliant manifestation" or "deification after death."

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

I took it to mean "a bony growth" -- as in petrified doggie poo in the (carpet) pile.

Reply to
John McGaw

"Shell" wrote

This is usually caused by too much country music. If you have your stereo on the first floor, it all makes sense.

Reply to
Gregory