Care of Granite and Other Stone

There are many different products. Many are polymer coatings, like plastic.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

That's what I thought I saw them do after installation.

Reply to
kati_e

The stuff they put on when they installed the granite was something, just as a previous posted said. They put it on and the wiped it off. They told me that I would never have to do anything else with it, but I've heard so many differing views that I wanted to make sure that that was the right thing to do.

Reply to
kati_e

Our installation was 4 years ago and instructions were reseal annually but we have difficulties following instructions. Still looks same as

4 years ago with >>
Reply to
nospambob

Oh.