Carbon monoxide detectors

Hi Art. Thanks for letting me know about this. I ran the bathtub water and sink after reading your post. Until reading the replies on this thread, I didn't know anything about those traps.

Reply to
chemqueries

Thanks for the information, Heat Man.

Reply to
chemqueries

All a trap does is keep out sewer gas, so keep water in them.

Reply to
m Ransley

Hi Brian. Thanks for your reply. I understand that I might be a bit overzealous about this. Right now, I'd prefer the peace of mind of having the detector.

Reply to
chemqueries

The CO danger is real. The most serious can kill and even the cheap detectors can keep you from being killed.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan