Can anyone recomend a paint/ stain sprayer ?

Hi,

I have loads of painting and staining to do. I would like to somehoh make it move a little quicker and was looking into getting some type of paint-stain sprayer. Can anyone recomend one ? I am willing to get a compressor if need be. I understand that spraying paint is differnt than spraying stain...but is there a sprayer that kinda does bothe well ?

Thanks for any help

mike in jersey

Reply to
spid77

Stain as in outdoor wood and paint, do you mean houses , go to Sherwin Williams they sell and service several lines of good equipment even HVLP for interior trim. Titan, Graco etc. The big issue is their service time, knowledge and getting you the proper equipment and loaners.

Reply to
m Ransley

You might look into airless equipment. The different viscosities are dealt with by changing tips. Reversible tips (well worth owning) are about $20 each. The big drawback to airless is overspray. If you want to apply lots of material in a hurry, go airless.

Some commercial paint stores rent the equipment if you don't want to invest. Some nice equipment names: Graco, Titan, Spray Tech.

"spid77" wrote in message news:db27d$424d676c$455da0d2$ snipped-for-privacy@allthenewsgroups.com...

Reply to
DanG