Cabinet wheels

Hi everyone, I wondered in anyone know where I might find some shop wheels I saw once (and never again!) They are about 2" diameter, but the neat feature of these is that they have a pedal which raises and lowers them, so that when attached to a large bench or workstation, you can drop them to stay in place, then use the pedal to raise them and move the whole station..

I hope I have explained this well enough..I've done exaustive searches on the net, and never seen one again..

Any help appreciated Cheers G

Reply to
AustinScoobee

So , no one make the ones that lift anymore?

Reply to
AustinScoobee

You might try the online dealers, such as castercity, servicecaster, and greatlakescaster, all of which have large inventories and will answer your technical questions on their websites, if you don't find what you are looking for.

Reply to
Roger Taylor

I know the kind you are looking for, I have them on a 40 year old saw table. There are different styles now that don't lift. They just have a lock that keeps them in place or you can release to move. Try Rockler.com or see the link below

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

Check out page 1184 of the McMaster-Carr catalog. Roll-and-Set Leveling Casters

Clark Griswold

Try this from Rockler: "Power Tool Mobile Base"

Hot Rod