Building a rolling planter

I liked that one! I explained how to turn that design using 4ft x 8ft PT 3/4 inch plywood into 3 6ft x 16inch with 6wheels then remaining 2ft x 4ft section can make 8 12inch square ones. She has a large deck and wants to make a container garden on wheels for it.

Reply to
cshenk

I wouldn't make all 11 until I saw how she felt about the 2 or 3 that were made first. And maybe 1/2" plywood is enough. Don't forget that there will be times when one has to move them around without a plant on them, when one has to store them, maybe on edge.

Reply to
micky

Wondered what my wife bought that is in the garage. Turns out she said it a rolling plant stand. It is all metal.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

She plans to move them with plants on top. Has ti be on wheels, She has tools but lacks time. Now she;s looking at some Amazon links I sent her.'

Reply to
cshenk

Nyssa liked some at the garden center but they were expensive. I don't know her age but fixed income likely.

Reply to
cshenk

Wife bought hers with no purpose in mind and it just sits in garage. We have a large gardenia that I move in and out of the house and takes a dolly. Rolling planter would probably not get over bumps out the sliding glass door to the deck.

Reply to
invalid unparseable