Box Store [ex}employee Stories

jim wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@24g2000yqk.googlegroups.com:

Too bad there was not a place to complain about customers from a ex > retail employee in a big box store . The stories I could tell you > about ass hole customers who think the world should stop turning cause > they came in the door . Who when told they can,t have something the > way they want it scream like a child who,s toy was taken away. Who no > matter how much you tell them it is not safe or right to do something > their way , tell you what do you know . When it comes to plumbing > more then them for dam sure , and every one knows Shxx flows down hill > and that's why their brain is on the floor .

Well Jim, now there is a place!

I'll be posting some as well when time permits.

Reply to
Red Green

Actually, there are at least two:

Doug Miller