Bombs - WARNING

Unfortunately, people tend to call aluminum foil, tin foil. I often try to explain that tin foil is more expensive. I get blank looks. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Only thing trollish is your anal inerpretation of the phrase 'tin foil' coupled with your inability to check the link to snopes.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

In most towns in New York State, that will result in a 911 response of PD and SWAT. Of course, that saves you a call. Let me know how that works for you.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Works, if you can get everyone else in the world to leave it alone, also.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Damn Nanny State. Okay, how about hitting it with a leaf blower, and blow it out into the street?

Reply to
aemeijers

What ever happened to waxed paper? And Roebuck?

Steve

Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Learn how to care for a friend.

Steve B

Well, I had a sandwich today that was wrapped in what I thought of as colorfully printed waxed paper but it could just as easily have been treated with silicone. Roebuck is the neighborhood next to mine.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

From the videos I have seen on youtube it looks more like a spherical mist of between six to 12 foot radius (for little bottles). Anyone inside that mist goes blind.