Boiler control

We have a NEFIT ECOMLINE HR Classic which is four year old now.

Every two or four days we see a error message on the screen called "4P"

This Error indicates that the water temperature is too high.

After a reset the system will work for a few days and then the same error occurs again.

How can we fix this problem?

rgerritsen(AT)chello

Reply to
raymond

turn down the aquastat.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hi Raymond,

Hmm not to many people available with helpfull information. I am affraid your UBA must be replaced. Maybee now the msg gets some attention again from someone with proper knowledge

Bert

Reply to
Bert