Blown insulation

Hello, I recently blew insulation into my older home. I was wanting to know if anyone knows of a method or a tool used to determine if there are any cavities I may have missed or didn't get enough insulation in?

Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim and Edna Michels

Hire someone with a long wave (thermal) IR system view and record the heat loss (or gain) from all sides of your house.

PDF/Greg's%20Photonics%20Spectrum%20Magazine%20Article%20July%202001.pdf

Hello, I recently blew insulation into my older home. I was wanting to know

Reply to
RB