Black screen perforated with circular holes

What is this type of screen called? Where can you get it from?

Perforated metal. Many types and sizes available. https://www.mcmaster.com/perforated-metal
On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 1:53:25 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Widely used for machine safety guards - expanded perf metal usually with th e diamond shaped holes. It doesn't come black as far as I know. We always painted it in the factory. If it's bright OSHA yellow you can't see throu gh it, if flat black it seems to disappear. We leave the frame yellow of c ourse.