Black screen perforated with circular holes

What is this type of screen called? Where can you get it from?

Reply to
bruce2bowser

Perforated metal. Many types and sizes available.

Ed Pawlowski

Widely used for machine safety guards - expanded perf metal usually with the diamond shaped holes. It doesn't come black as far as I know. We always painted it in the factory. If it's bright OSHA yellow you can't see through it, if flat black it seems to disappear. We leave the frame yellow of course.

Reply to
TimR