Black screen perforated with circular holes

Widely used for machine safety guards - expanded perf metal usually with th e diamond shaped holes. It doesn't come black as far as I know. We always painted it in the factory. If it's bright OSHA yellow you can't see throu gh it, if flat black it seems to disappear. We leave the frame yellow of c ourse.
Reply to
TimR

Site Timeline Threads