Black and Decker customer support blames WOMEN....

For the 'hard' unflexable cords on many appliances. Men are willing to pay a dollar for a longer softer flexible cord. Women apparently don't know the difference and won't pay the difference. These hard cords are now popping up on power tools as well. Can we blame cheap women for this as well.

Reply to
Ken Blair

???

Seek help.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

Woman?

Reply to
Ken Blair

Morons like you might be the one's in need of help.

Ryobi is already reconsidering their decision to use 'hard' cords on their 'rotozip' clones because of reports of several accidents caused by the almost rigid cords (especially when cold) hanging up and pulling the tool out of the hands of the operator.

Reply to
Ken Blair

This should help you:

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

You really are a completely clueless consumer aren't ya skippy. I'll just bet B&D tools are featured prominently in your home.

Reply to
Ken Blair

Like BB said, seek help - the sky is falling

Reply to
m Ransley

Kenny, you are a nitwit, plain and simple. Then again, that might be giving you too much credit.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

Aren't you the idiot who advised someone to use 3M 5200 Marine adhesive on a toilet tank? I laughed out loud when I read that.

I suspect you know even less about power cords on tools and appliances.

Reply to
Ken Blair

WebTV. That's pretty much all I need to know about you. Tards and the handicapped get half off when they the system, that's why so many WebTV posters are just like you.

Reply to
Ken Blair

Just more proof that you are an imbecile.

I don't think you have enough brains left over after remembering to breathe, to suspect anything at all.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

Yep people all over America are loading up their chalking guns with $10 tubes of marine sealant to repair broken toilet tanks. And it's sooo attractive as well. Why everyone likes looking at gobs of flexible glue on their toilet tanks.

I'll bet your ex wife just 'loved' it when you 'repaired' anything.

Reply to
Ken Blair

"Ken Blair" wrote

Well longer yes, but most men want a harder cord as well as longer...oh that's not what you're talking about...

Reply to
Dave Gower

Just more proof that you are an imbecile.

I don't think you have enough brains left over after remembering to breathe, to suspect anything at all.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

B&D can put on what ever they want for cords. It won't bother me, I'll buy some other brand.. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

True! I understand that 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive is great for stopping anal leakage. Try it, then you just might be able to stop dribbling so much shit in this newsgroup.

Reply to
Ken Blair

Most women I've met prefer thicker, not longer. ;-) In this case they definitely know the difference between stiff and soft.

Reply to
Ken Blair

Well, you continue to prove beyond anyone's doubt that you are a jerk, and and very incompetent. 5200 was a perfect suggestion for that person's requirements.

It is quite clear that you have no idea what 5200 is, or for what applications it really shines. 5200 on toilet clay would form a cohesive bond that would be stronger than the surrounding material. Repairing broken toilet tanks is a bad idea, generally speaking, but if I had to glue together a toilet tank that was broken in half, and trust the repair, I would prefer 5200, to anything else available on the market.

If you think there would be "gobs of flexible glue" to look at, that would have to be considered a reflection on your own extreme incompetence. Not surprising, really, considering ALL of your posts to date..

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

You do understand that it's very unlikely this toilet tank will be making any open water voyages any time soon don'tcha skippy.

Reply to
Ken Blair

Yes. Do you understand what was needed for this repair? I'd say your grasp of the subject is less than weak.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor