Best Buy sucks

I've heard that sign that says "first $50 takes it" signs are even faster.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No, the delivery people that brought the new one did that for me. :-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Yup, been there, seen it. I put a trouble ticket into Motorola for a phone problem and told them specifically that I didn't want it closed until there was a resolution. They agreed and silently closed it in a few weeks.

Reply to
Art Todesco