Bed Sheet Holders

I am always having problems with fitted bed sheets coming off the mattress. All night long I fight with them, or I just learn to live with the clumps and bare mattress. I understand there are some sort of clips that can be purchased to hold them in place. Does anyone know what they are called and where to buy them?

Thanks

Reply to
letterman

?order_num=-1&SKU=14808078&RN=404&

Reply to
Dave Bugg

Get your sheets at Walmart. They have fitted sheets ("designed for thick mattresses") that have an 18" drape.

Reply to
HeyBub