Bear killed

Because it was smashed in two ways?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Are times that hard? In the UK we don't nee to eat roadkill.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Black bears are pretty timid. I've had a encounters with them. Large brown, grizzlies or polar bears can be very aggressive and attack. Saw a hunting video the other day where they were after grizzlies in Montana but did not want to shoot a sow so they yelled at her to chase her a way. She came charging after them and was only defected by warning shots. She got pretty close.

I was growled at by a black bear sow when I spotted a cub and stepped forward to look at it. I jumped back and they ran off.

Reply to
Frank

1 - Head to a distress call on a dark road 2 - Come up on a large obstacle in the road 3 - Swerve around it 4 - Pull over 5 - Exit vehicle 6 - Walk back to obstacle 7 - Notice car parts on the road 8 - Notice mangled obstacle 9 - Call for "back up" to block road/deal with obstacle 10 - Continue on down the road to the distress call 11 - Realize that the car parts near the obstacle do not belong to the vehicle driven by the person who placed the distress call
Reply to
DerbyDad03

There have been more suicides done that way - or he could have just been "passed out" and not "dead", or he may have been "previously injured" and not yet dead.

Reply to
clare

Mabee he saw car parts that obviouslt were NOT hers??? Some cops actually have a brain and know how to use it.

Reply to
clare

Why not just shoot on sight? Bears are dangerous and should be treated the same as a Muslim with a bomb. Destroy it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

WTF are you talking about? No cop has ever had a brain.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

If it is a fresh kill, what is the difference between blunt force trauma and a bullet through the heart? Hides and meat are the same. Waste not want not.

Reply to
gfretwell

The trouble of preparing it. Just go to the supermarket and get ready made stuff, it's easier.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

See that is why we are different than you Brits or even our coastal Americans. Cutting out a little back meat is not really that hard, it is not something you can get at the store and a tanned bear hide is way cool. This one doesn't even have any bullet holes in it. I know a guy who will tan it.

Reply to
gfretwell

They can rest easy. Black bears are 200 pound rats in lots of places in the US. They are showing up downtown. We had one in the dumpster at Lee Memorial every night and Lee animal Control couldn't find it. Finally a 4 some of golfers found him in a tree at the city golf course. They took him out in the middle of Big Cypress and a week or so later he was in the Naples hospital dumpster. Then they shot him. Shitload of hats right there.

Reply to
gfretwell

If you hit a cub and mom was there she would break your windows and eat your face.

Reply to
gfretwell

Beware the Russian Bear

Reply to
clare

Cool, but could he remount and balance a new one? Humans rule!

Reply to
FromTheRafters

I'm vegetarian, as I hate the taste of meat. I guess I'd prepare my own fruit if I found it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I thought the crazy group PETA were largely ignored.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

te:

=83=BD(=E0=B2=A0_=E0=B2=A0)=E3=83=8E

He could probably mount it, but not with the desired effect.

-- =

Why are there 5 syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 04:27:57 -0000, Uncle Monster w= rote:

e:

a video of a bear stuck under an SUV in Russia in deep snow. The bear m= anaged to lift and wriggle out from under the SUV, bite the rear tire th= en rip it off the rim with its claws. Confucius say,"Never f*ck with bea= r." =E3=83=BD(=E0=B2=A0_=E0=B2=A0)=E3=83=8E

You don't f*ck with someone, you f*ck them. Or make love to them.

-- =

Microsoft: This company has performed an illegal operation and will be s= hut down.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

If someone mows down an orange tree I will save you some road kill.

Reply to
gfretwell