Bay Window

We have added an addition to our house with a Bay Window. The window is supported on the bottom and the builders have framed the supports (under the bay window) with plywood. My question is how to I shingle something at an angle. I've shingled the sides of the addition, but I'm stuck on this one.

Any help would be appreciated, particularly in laymens terms.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

A lot of times they are just trimmed out.

window

shingle

Reply to
Art Begun