Bathroom Tile Project Update

Yesterday the installation guys finished tiling one of my bathrooms.

Everyone here was so helpful so I want to report that they did a fantastic job. They were perfectionists, and I could not be happier.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with tips, etc.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Hmm, Wondering if they were European fellows? When my house was built ~15 years ago, carpet guy was an old Moroccan, tile guy was an Italian, hardwood floor guy was a Norse, finishing carpenter was a German.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

This is a family-owned business since 1978. The owners' seven children are/were all home schooled. All of them will be involved in this family business. One of the older sons, around 32, did the main work, but his brother who is 12, sawed all of the tile, cleaned up the baseboards when taken off, etc. I am truly impressed, but they have done quite a bit of work for me before.

The little guy is quite professional for his age.

Reply to
Kate