Final Doorbell Update

I want to thank everyone who helped me figure out how to convert a battery operated doorbell to a wired doorbell.

It took about three hours, and it came out very nice. Of course, I did not do this alone.

I had to buy a separate doorbell unit, two push buttons, and a transformer all to the tune (Westminster chimes - LOL) of $84. I could not find a complete kit at Lowe's, but really like what I picked out.

Again, my special thanks.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

And thank you for posting the rest of the story!

Reply to
LouB

Second that thanx!!! I wish everyone would do that.

Reply to
hrhofmann