Bathroom exhaust fan (no attic)

I recently bought a cape style home with 2-bathrooms, one of which is on the second floor. There is nothing to help ventilate that room. No window, No exhaust fan. I want to install an exhaust fan, however every 'how-to' book and every bit of advice that I have read about exhaust fans assumes you have an attic. Any tips on how to accomplish this task without having an attic.

Reply to
Oh_Jeeze

does the room have an exterior wall?

maybe you can vent through it if so

Reply to
effi

What are the pros and cons of venting to the roof vs running a duct to a soffit?

Reply to
Oh_Jeeze