basement paneling cost

About a buck two ninety, give or take more or less.

Reply to
PanHandler

hi all, we're thinking about getting a contractor to re-panel our basement...about 1150 sq.ft. can anyone suggest a good 'per sq.ft.' rate including all trim. one estimate came in at 4.25/sq.ft. but i thought that was a bit high. having never had anything like this done before, we just don't know. any info appreciated

thanx, pax, h2

pax, h2

Reply to
h2

hi, ??? a buck -1.00/ 2.90???? pax, h2

Reply to
h2

In other words its very hard to tell you from here. best advice is to get 3 estimates, make sure you compare apples to apples. The middle one is probably the right price. The cheapest estimate probably left something out or under estimated the job, The high one may be gouging you. If the three estimates have 2 that are close and one that is wildly different, get a 4th and ask the guy who is way off why he is off.

Where are you located?

Reply to
No

pax, h2

Reply to
h2

I've seen a TV ad by Owens Croning about its unique basement panel system. Does anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks.

Reply to
QuickSand

I've only heard from people who priced it out. Its expensve.

Cheaper to just have drywall installed.

Tom

Reply to
BocesLib