AWZ541 Whirlpool Condensor Dryer - No Heat.

I wonder if any one can adivse me please !!

Our Whirlpool Condensor Dryer, has stopped producing any heat , even though it runs ok, just wont dry anything.

It is about 5 years old.

Could it be the Element or the Thermostat ?

How can you tell ?

And what is the procedure to replace ?

Regards,

Phil

Reply to
Need Advice !!!

I wonder if any one can adivse me please !! CY: A pleasure.

Our Whirlpool Condensor Dryer, has stopped producing any heat , even though it runs ok, just wont dry anything. CY: Sorry to hear t hat.

It is about 5 years old. CY: Well, is it electric or gas?

Could it be the Element or the Thermostat ? CY: yes, it very possibly could be. It can also be an overload protector.

How can you tell ? CY: With a volt ohm meter.

And what is the procedure to replace ? CY: Dissemble, remove, replace in reverse procedure.

Regards,

Phil

Reply to
Stormin Mormon