Are these the same or is more expensive better?

Some people cannot be embarrassed

Reply to
clare

Sad but true.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Hard to embarsss some one who is right.

Bottom posted, as yours was.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Now that's funny! I'm glad you're keeping your sense of humor through all this. Good for you.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You center post, and I politely reply in the center.] eping your sense of humor through

Center posted, as yours was.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I gotta admit, you're pretty good at this charade. You actually had me believing that you believed you are in the right. Now I get it...it's just a game. Play on, my friend, play on.

...although it probably won't be as enjoyable now that we know you're just poking fun at us.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Mind reading seems to be very important to you. Do you take college classes, or go to seances, and learn from psychics?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon