Are stainless steel braided supply lines really better?

Okay.

What until computers control the things we do in person. You'll meet a pretty girl and say, Pleased to meet you, and the computer will either garble it or make you say something vulgar. Same with one's boss, one's wife, one's kids' teachers.

Reply to
micky

You say that as if they are 3 different people. ;-)

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

I thought spell-checkers were doing a pretty good job of that.

Reply to
Bob F

FWIW, this is the one I was referring to. It was orioginally right after Bob's.

Reply to
micky

I didn't mean it as a dig.

Reply to