Anyone try it?? Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner

I know this is a better question for rec.home.cleaning, but that group isn't too active as of late.

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

Reply to
tomkanpa

If I can find it in the stores, I'm going to buy it this week, so we'll see. I'm really curious about it too.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

Reply to
wpattison

I don't clean the showers, Wifey does. I've been talking about the auto cleaner for awhile now. She says 'scrubbing bubles' don't scrub too much compared to other products. A guess with daily treatments, it should work over time, thanks for your feedback.

later,

tom @

Tom The Great

Coincidentally, a local TV news (????) show does a "Does It Work?" segment one night a week and did a test of one of these products a couple of weeks ago. Two (or was it three?) different folks took it and used it a week and the assessment was universal--it didn't work at all....mold, grime, uggh!, etc., all were rampant at the end of the test period.

Reply to
dpb

It seems to work just fine for us. Last person out of the shower in the morning hits the switch. Nasty stuff DON'T get it in your eyes! Wife peeks into the shower to see if it was really doing anything. It was......

Reply to
professorpaul

Reply to
wpattison

These guys have some recs on cleaning shower enclosures:

Darrell Dorsey

My wife bought one about three months ago. Useless.

Reply to
Rick Brandt