Anyone ever heard of a product called Zuds??

Walmart and true value have it

Reply to
sgunby69

Your point? It had been around over 50 years.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

So has this thread. Well, 20 years anyway. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So , have you heard about the newest one , Fugg ? Their motto is : If Rinso won't rinse it , and Duz won't do it ,

Fugg it .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Actual business card for a scrap metal dealer we used at work "if we can't truck it, f*ck it" Mr. Jackson was quite the character.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

If one is bother they should take 5mg of Fucitol daily.

Reply to
Tekkie?