Any product effective for washing machine tank enamel repair?

Is there anything for doing spot ding repairs on the enamel on a washing machine tank that will hold up?

Thanks

Reply to
muzician21

Tank? I've never seen a tank on a washing machine. Do you mean the inside basket? If it is porcelain, nothing can truly repair it, but there are some epoxy paints that are fairly decent. You'll get a couple of years out of them.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Go to a good paint store in your area and ask them about porcelain paint repair. I have seen some bath tubs and sinks that were re-done and turned out just great.

Reply to
Worn Out Retread

I used JB Weld in our dishwasher to cover a chip. Still OK after 3 years. DW used every day. Color don't match but who cares. WW

Reply to
WW

Dunno, I've seen it referred to as the inner tank.

Reply to
muzician21

I'm surprised since my experience with JB is that it doesn't hold up to immersion in water.

Reply to
muzician21