Another Home Depot Scam

Home Depot Scam.......please be careful

A "heads up" for you and any of your guy friends who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you. Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18 or

19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy Tee-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen Sept. 4th, 8th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend. Again - please beware!!
Reply to
spud2004

Thanks for the info. I don't need anything but I'm headed to the Borg right now.

Reply to
RayV

Try The Dollar Store for a deal on the wallets (5 for $12.00) and maybe a party store for the fake I.D. and money. Nice find.

-zero

Reply to
-zero

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 05:40:12 -0400, "spud2004" wrote Re Another Home Depot Scam:

No problem. Just carry an empty "throw down" wallet. Go to any dollar store and get a dozen or so of those $1 wallets. Then visit all the Home Depot stores within 50 miles.

It should be fun.

Once you get to know the girls, you can just give them a wallet and skip to the chase.

Reply to
Caesar Romano

Years ago I walked out of a grocery store and a pretty 20-ish girl approached me and asked "do you want a kiss?" I was so shocked I declined and walked away. A few minutes later I drove back to the grocery store but she was no longer there. I never figured out what that was about and could not put this out of my mind.

Reply to
peter