I'll check it out.

Peetie

Reply to
Peetie Wheatstraw

Here's one:

-Cappy

Reply to
Cappy

I bought a "Goldenrod" brand oil can about 10 years ago and it works fine. I think I got it at Atwoods, which is a farm and ranch supply store that mostly only exists in Oklahoma and Arkansas. They also seem to sell direct from their Web site.

shows an overview of what they have; the particular one I have is at
.

Standard disclaimers apply; I don't get money or other consideration from any companies mentioned.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds

Looks interesting.

Ever refill one?

Thx, Peetie

Reply to
Peetie Wheatstraw

Howdy,

Why do you ask about refilling?

It seems to have an ordinary screw cap. What might be the filling concern? (Just curious...)

All the best,

Reply to
Kenneth

What looks like an ordinary screw cap on an image gen'd from a .jpg (or such) on a "compluter screen" is not always an ordinary screw cap.

I couldn't find a local dealer so I'd have to order online. Just seeking definitive info consistent with the OP.

Reply to
Peetie Wheatstraw

Reply to
Cappy

Thanks. I'll find one somewhere.

Peetie

Reply to
Peetie Wheatstraw

Also comes filled. $2.50 at an Ace HW in midwest US.

Reply to
Peetie Wheatstraw