Alcan Aluminum Siding

To Whom,

I recently had about a square of siding blown off the side of my home. It's a Alcan Cedarwood 024 D/5 - Aspen Grey Aluminum Siding, purchased in

1994. The local distributor stopped carring in 1998. I can't seem to track a supplier, distributor, and/or a manufacture of this product anywhere. If anybody has any information, I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Thanks,

Bill Wiley

Reply to
Bill Wiley