Woodstove chimney installation followup

Thanks for all of your replies. I have learned alot in the past week, and am hot on the track of getting the stove installed

It turns out the manufacturer, White Metals, is still in business, they just haven't got a website. I called them, and found a distributor who sent me the parts I need.

I also checked with my homeowners insurance (AAA), and they are fine with my installing the stove, as long as it is up to code.

I am curious about the reference to triple wall/double wall controversy. I couldn't find any reference to it on the web, nor reference to fires caused by triple wall chimneys. I am certainly interested in a safe installation.

Thanks again.

Jhauer

Reply to
JHauer2