air jet system (bath tub)

I?m installing a new acrylic or fiberglass bathtub. I?d like to add an air jet system to it. Haven?t seen anyone selling a kit for this project. Does anyone know of a kit or maybe suggest a parts list? I?m thinking a 1.0 hp blower, air switch, check valve, air manifold, tubing and some jets.

Suggestions welcome, Thanks TP

Reply to
TP

"TP" wrote

Are you my ex-brother in law? He had nutty ideas like this, until he got proper medication.

Good Luck.

Reply to
johnny

yep, I'm related ... :-) here is the only kit I found.

johnny wrote:

Reply to
TP

"TP" wrote

Why don't you just buy a jetpool? Aker (now Maax Aker) has fantastic products. I probably put a dozen or so of their jetpools in, you can order the motor wherever you want, even at the front where overflow is.

johnny