Vikrell and Tere-Stone: Fiberglass or Acrylic?

I just had a Vikrell shower/tub and a Tere-Stone vanity installed. For the purposes of care and scratch removal I would like to know if these two materials are fiberglass or acrylic. I can not tell from looking at the manufacturer's websites and previous postings do not address this issue or are contradictory. TIA.

To reply directly, remove both NGs from address.

Reply to
Baron